Providing Bundaberg with the best metal for 30+ years.
Visit the friendly team at Shoe Steel next time you need affordable metal.
Our family operated Bundaberg facility has provided local tradies, commercial and civil clients with quality new and recycled metals for more than 30 years.
Whether you require steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass or lead, our team will help you find the material you’re looking for. And if we don’t have it in stock, we will try our hardest to order it in for you.
Need new metal cut to size? Not a problem. Our Bundaberg workshop is fully loaded with a range of machinery that can precisely cut metal to your exact specifications.
Our equipment includes:
- A state-of-the-art guillotine cutting machine
- Abrasive & cold saws
- Merchant bar
- Plasma & oxy cutting equipment
At Shoe Steel, we don’t just sell new and used materials—we buy them too! Speak to us to receive cash in a flash for all your leftover scrap. We accept every type of ferrous and nonferrous metals—receive a quick quote today!
For quality metals, partnered with old fashioned, friendly customer service, visit our warehouse. We are located at 2 Scotland Street, Bundaberg, and open 6 days a week.
Why choose Shoe Steel?
- We buy scrap metal for quick cash
- Huge range of new & recycled metals
- Decades of experience sorting the best scrap metal
- Pre-orders available on all products
- Cut-to-size services—aluminium, steel & stainless steel
- We source speciality metals for specific purposes
Chris and Gary Perry
Chris and Gary Perry have been the co-owners/managers of Shoe Steel since 2002. Along with their experienced staff, they are dedicated to cutting and sourcing the best new scrap metals for our clients.